Yay!! It’s finally here…..the read-a-thon starts TOMORROW. Here’s a few simple guidelines for tomorrow to get you started.
1) This is meant to be fun!!!! So get some books you’re dying to read and settle in for a great day of reading.
2) Since the read-a-thon is for U.S and International peeps it has been decided that everyone will start reading sometime Saturday when they’re ready.
3) Goal: see if you can read for 24 hours straight.
4) Trivia is going to start around noon PST on Saturday, so 4:00 p.m. for EST and around 8:00 p.m. for those in the UK.
5) Trivia questions will be a mix of books, books made into movies and TV shows based on books.
6) Trivia will be on Twitter and will be used through a # that will be set up in the morning.
7) We have lots of cool prizes set up. If you’re an international reader we have a few prizes that can be sent like Gift Cards for Amazon, since international shipping is crazy pricey.
8) I have set the talented Brielle Bookworm as the mediator on this. Please remember that she is a young book blogger and has done a fabulous job setting this up. Her internet is acting up but we plan to do everything on Twitter. :o)
Remember this is a fun way for a lot of us to read fabulous books from our TBR lists.